Videos and Tutorials - Church Secretary for Windows - Affordable Software for Your Church
On Line Help
Go to content
Videos and Tutorials
More videos will soon be available on this page for the 2019 version of Church Secretary for Windows. Check back often.
- This video shows how to change the colors, look and feel. (no audio)
- This short video shows you what the installation process looks like, and a few scenes of the installed program (no audio).
- This video just pages through the dashboards. You can create your own, but that's a different video
Adding a Family and Members
- This video shows the process of adding Family and Member Records. Narrated audio.
Navigating the Program
- This short videos just shows you how to navigate the many parts of the program. Narrated audio.
Contribution Summary and Dashboard
- Contribution Summary is not per member, fund, etc. but just a quick Total per week. (Audio)
Modifying a copy of a Report
- Using the Report Designer to modify a cloned report (Audio)
Working with Date Filters and Mail Merge
- This vides shows how to filter on the Current Month and print a Mail Merge (with Audio)
Mail Merge Introduction
- This video introduces the new mail merge features - this is a fairly long video (with Audio)
Create a Dashboard from Scratch
- This video walks you through creating a dashboard on Attendance count only (with Audio)
Roles, Users and Permissions
- This video shows the use of roles, using the Library user as an example (with Audio)
Copyright 2019 - Dennis Baggott
Back to content